Bits Orchestra is focused on solving business’ problems by increasing marketing efficiency and sales cycle speed up, empowering it with simple, but smart tools and solutions. We see our role in business processes digitalization, automation and optimization. As a result, we help businesses to speed up operations and processes, free up staff time, introduce data/process validation in order to eliminate human mistakes, which reduces operational costs and increases revenue.
- At least 1 year of working experience in Marketing/PR at agencies or IT companies ;
- Experience in copywriting, content development, SMM (in English);
- At least Upper-Intermediate English, both oral and written;
- Experience in the production of marketing materials (brochures)
- Excellent writing skills with a meticulous eye for detail, flow and grammar;
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability;
- Excellent English level;
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to be adaptive to changing company needs with superior problem-solving skills is highly desirable
- Starting digital marketing departments from "0"
- Development and implementation of marketing strategy
- Communicate with international contractors and business partners;
- Lead generation
- Manage amoCRM
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics etc.
- Develop and create marketing materials (promo materials, infographics, presentations, pitching emails)
- Manage the marketing budget and documents flow
- Conduct various research documents based on marketing needs;
- Analyze and report on the performance and the efficiency of campaigns, events, social media
- Generate, publish and share engaging content for social media channels (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram), communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews;
- Manage content for the corporate website
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications paid in USD
- Option for salary raise after working for 6-12 months
- Comfortable working environment in the Zymna Voda
- Ability to work from home
- Flexible schedule and vacation
- 18 paid vacation days
- Long-term full-time employment
- Free sweets, coffee and tea
- Paid gym membership
- Accounting support
Who we are
We are thinkers and problem solvers!
Family type web development agency with 19 employees as of end of 2020.
Our team is passionate about what we are doing, always looking for a simple solution to a complex problem. Highly motivated, talented guys, very detailed and focused on the common goals, always ready for challenges. We believe that we need to be the best copy of ourselves in order to make our world better.
LEARN MORE ABOUT BITS ORCHESTRA
We are reliable and responsible people, who want to be successful keeping in mind that our success depends on our clients’ success.