Accepted candidates will have the following responsibilities:
• Develop web based applications and web services using C#/ASP.NET and MVC.
• Build reusable code and libraries.
• Package and deploy applications according to the project needs.
• Work closely with the team to solve technical issues.
• Stay up to date with the latest technologies and methodologies;
Fixing and improving existing software
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
• 2-5 years of experience in the same field.
• Solid understanding of object oriented programming.
• Excellent experience with ASP.NET MVC 5.
• Excellent experience with Entity Framework 6.
• Solid knowledge of SOAP & REST web services.
• Experience with MS SQL Server and writing queries and procedures using T-SQL.
• Experience with front end technologies and libraries (HTML, CSS, JS & JQuery,bootstrap...etc).
• Knowledge of Angular/React/Vue/js is a plus.
• Excellent command of English language.
• Fast learner and flexible towards trying new technologies.
• Candidate must be able to work with long-term tasks and take the initiative to come up with solutions to technical problems.
Training compensation: our employee can participate in training conducted by external and internal experts;
Flexible work schedule
Official Ukrainian holidays are non-working days
Friendly team of young IT professionals